March 16, 2007

Is it emo, scream-o, or none of the above?


powered by ODEO


Last week, I said that we'd talk about knitting last week. And I so totally lied.

Instead, we talked about concerts, and more specifically, the Taking Back Sunday concert I attended on Wednesday (which in turn prompted our podcasting on Thursday, a day later than was intended).

Specifically, I talked about how TBS and FOB have a song that has an eerily similar chorus riff, and I sang it very badly. Good thing Josh threw in the choruses, so that you could hear what I was talking about.

Josh is pretty quiet on this one, which is just the way he likes it. We talked about twitter and how I'm creepily addicted. I'm shocked that I haven't twittered once today, but there's still time left ;)

Josh also lets us in on a little happy secret, and well, how awesome he is. In case you didn't know, the piano intro is played by Josh. And it's a Fall Out Boy song. He's so awesome.

Next week, Rich is going to tell us about his new project. And we're still waiting for audio comments. Because we're so terribly bad at starting up the podcast with a topic we can get into.

We might just return to books next week, if I ever finish Ulysses.

No comments: