It's our first podcast, and we're pulling out all the stops. Because, really, the only stop was the lack of a headset all the way around.
After a brief warmup, Josh and I jumped right in to our first podcast. We talked about how we first met (omg, has it been a year already?), a little self info on the both of us, and why we decided that the world needs another podcast (because it us, and we're awesome).
We thought we'd attempt to talk about living with our parents, but that didn't quite work out because we totally side-tracked into our first memories of the internets. That's really how stuff with us goes--we set a goal to reach, and then get lost on a tangent that never brings us back to the original point. Such is life with the two of us.
There was a lot of name dropping throughout the podcast. The most namedropping ever done, I think, where the names were people that we think of as celebrity bloggers, even though the rest of the world may not see it that way. But then again, the rest of the world isn't as good as us.
- Kristin (Kristen Pishdadi)--known for her photography and her design skills. Also a steady fixture in #9rules
- Erin--bestest internet girlfriend of lisa
- Zanzaban (Nick Oder)--former stedy fixture of #9rules; internet boyfriend of lisa
- Bryan Veloso--Lifesaver extrordinare; current host of lisa's personal blog.
- Nostrich (Richard Dunlop-Walters)--the first line of the British IRC defence; also Erin's internet boyfriend.
- Stammy (Paul Stamatiou)--Digg whore. Enough said.
- Gomeler (Chris Morrell)--Stammy's roommate at Georgia Tech, my personal favorite of the two :)
- Kyle Neath--At Christmas, Kyle is the closest person from lisa in real life. They grew up less than 20 miles from one another, and didn't meet until IRC.
- Chris Rhee--Words cannot express the wonder that is Chris Rhee.
- Undersigned (Thomas Silkjær)--We love the Danish. Enough said.
- Rockstr (Bryan Culver)--The most awesome of the jailbait. His designs are to die for.
- Fishy (Steven Campbell)--Youngest of the IRC crew, sometimes you forget he's only 14.
- Nyxsis--Ragnorok server for the world. Or just really cool people.
- Markomni (Mark Ordonez)--the genious behind our podcast title. We would be just another nameless wonder without him.
- Cas--the creative genious behind our tagline. No wonder we love it--she's British.
- Tyme White--Community Director for 9rules, the reason why we wake up in the morning.
- Danny Daniel Nicholas)-- The only photographer on the west coast that makes me contemplate a plane flight just to get a portrait taken.
- Josue Salazar--Making us all jelouse of his beautiful home in Costa Rica. We would kill for his life.
- Michelle--lisa's internal monolog, personified. I didn't know the voices in your head sometimes had a real body attached.
- Binary Bonsai-- Home of Michael Heilemann, the creator of K2.
- K2 Forums-- Where we met!!
I think that in the next podcast, we need to not talk about as many people. I really hate getting all the links together :p .